12/06/2017 by dramalearningcenter 0 Comments
Winter Enrollment Update
Time is running out to participate in our exciting Winter session of Roald Dahl’s James and the Giant Peach! This fantastical tale based on one of Roald Dahl’s most beloved novels has been set to music by hit Broadway duo Pasek & Paul (Dear Evan Hansen). Tuesday Elementary/Middle School started this week, and the rest of our popular Production Classes are slated to start soon.
Ms. Amy’s Tuesday Elementary/Middle Musical Theatre on the first day of class – Winter 2017-18
Here’s a quick update on where we stand with our classes. If you’ve been on the fence about registering, now is the time to commit so that you don’t miss out!
- Tuesday Elementary/Middle (with Ms. Amy): Started this week. A few slots still remain. Call us at (410) 849-6335 to register by phone and set up an audition before the start of the next class.
- Wednesday Elementary/Middle (with Ms. Debbie): Starts next week. A handful of spots remain. Register online or call us at (410) 849-6335 so that we can hold a spot for you.
- Friday Elementary (with Ms. Debbie): Starts January 5. Only a few spots remain, and this class routinely fills. Register online today to ensure you can participate in this highly-coveted class.
- Saturday Middle/High School (with Ms. Amy): Starts January 6. Over half full, and this class routinely fills. Don’t wait until the holidays to try to register. Secure your spot online today or call us at (410) 849-6335 so that we can hold a spot for you.
- Homeschool Musical Theatre (with Ms. Sarah): Starts January 4. Ask about our sibling discounts and enrollment deposit program. This is also a great class for groups from small independent schools. Give us a call at (410) 849-6335 to talk with us about partnering with your local Montessori school or Homeschool Co-Op for a discounted rate.
That’s not all we’ve got in store this Winter. Also check out our Broadway Babies: Fairy Tale Adventure classes for preschool students and Disney’s Sleeping Beauty presented by our Beginning Acting Classes. Both of those programs begin in the New Year and are filling up quickly!
Do you have any other questions? Drop us a line in the form below and we’ll get right back to you!